Sale until 31Jul19
On your next international trip, relax in the privacy of Air Canada’s International Business Class cabin, with the unparalleled comfort of a fully flat bed.
Designed to provide you with your own personal space that’s ideal for a good night’s sleep, each International Business Class seat reclines into a fully flat bed at the touch of a button. With all the latest in-flight amenities at your disposal, you’ll arrive at your destination completely refreshed and ready to start your day.
International Business Class features the following luxurious amenities and priority services:
- Fine wines and gourmet cuisine
- A selection of premium newspapers, including route-specific titles
- Convenient duty-free shopping
- A large pillow and plush duvet
- Ambient mood lighting in synch with time zones to alleviate jetlag
- A complimentary amenity kit filled with travel essentials and Canadian brand Escents Aromatherapy skin care products
- Dedicated washrooms
- The following priority services:
- Concierge service
- Maple Leaf Lounge access
- Extra baggage allowance
- Priority Check-in
- Priority security clearance
- Priority boarding
- Additional Altitude Qualifying Miles
Baggage allowance will change depending on your desired routing and chosen fare, please ask your Travel Specialist for exact information regarding luggage allowances for your flights.
As a Business Class passenger you will receive complimentary access to airline lounges. For more information regarding Air Canada’s business class lounge access please contact on of our Travel Specialists.
Air Canada is the fastest way to Canada and is the only airline to fly daily and nonstop between Sydney and Vancouver. Air Canada’s extensive global network connects to 59 Canadian cities, 57 destinations in the United States and 60 cities in Europe, The Middle East, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. Air Canada Ranked Best International Airline in North America in Global Industry Survey Skytrax Passengers Choice award based on responses of 18.8 million travellers.
- Best Airline in North America – Global Traveler Magazine
- Airline of the Year – Association des Agents de Voyage du Québec
- Best North American Airline – TTG Asia-Pacific Travel Trade (fourth consecutive year)