From the cultural powerhouse of Amsterdam to the storybook village of Rüdesheim, the Romantic Rhine mesmerizes with its spectacular beauty. Come see the dramatic Rhine Gorge and explore Cologne’s famed cathedral.
|Multiple Departures||Multiple departures 10Jul20-09Dec21|
|Arrival Dates||Multiple arrivals from 17Jul20 to 16Dec21|
|Cruise Line||Crystal River Cruises|
|Cruise Package Type||Cruise Only|
|Ports of Call Amsterdam, Cologne (Koln), Koblenz am Rhein, Rudesheim am Rhein, Mannheim, Strasbourg, Basel|
- Save Up to AU$3,290 Per Suite
- All-suite, butler-serviced accommodations
- All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside
- Michelin-inspired, farm-to-table dining
- Unlimited fine wines, Champagnes, premium spirits, and beers
- Welcome bottle of champagne and two bottles of wine in-suite
- Unlimited soft-drinks and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour room service with options available from Waterside Restaurant
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access; 60 minutes of complimentary
- Wi-Fi/Internet usage per person per day
- Complimentary use of Atlanta eBikes in every destination
- Complimentary airport transfers between the airport and river yacht on days of embarkation and disembarkation
- You maybe eligible to earn Qantas frequent flyer points with this purchase.
- Book by 30Apr20
- Prices are based on best available cruise fare per person, inclusive of all discounts.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
*Australian Dollar fare may only be booked when payment is made by direct bank transfer. Guests paying for a booking with a credit card must pay in US Dollars. All fares and savings are cruise only, per person, in Australian dollars including taxes, fees and port charges of AU$280 per person based off the 25Nov21 sailing. Book Now Fares are per person based on double occupancy. Other departure dates may be at a higher supplement, for more information please contact one of our Travel Specialists.
CRYSTAL RIVER CRUISES SIGNATURE HALLMARKS
- The only all-suite river ships in Europe; every suite featuring a king-size bed, most with walk-in closets
- The only river line to include European butler service for every room category
- Michelin star-inspired farm-to-table dining, featuring Crystal’s acclaimed cuisine with regionally inspired menus
- Complimentary Crystal Signature Event on every itinerary
- Unlimited fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits and beers, as well as soft drinks and bottled water
- All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside included
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi, plus high-tech in-suite amenities including bedside iPad directory
- Crystal Collection of curated destination experiences in every port, both inclusive and optional
Book Now Savings
Book by 30Apr20 and Save Up to AU$3,290 Per Suite.
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.
Day 1: Amsterdam, NL
Thu 25 Nov 2021 | Depart
Day 2: Amsterdam, NL
Fri 26 Nov 2021 | Depart 1:00 PM
Day 3: Cologne (Koln), DE
Sat 27 Nov 2021 | 2:00 PM To 11:00 PM
Day 4: Koblenz am Rhein, DE
Sun 28 Nov 2021 | Arrive 8:00 AM
Day 5: Koblenz am Rhein, DE
Mon 29 Nov 2021 | Depart 7:00 AM
Day 5: Cruising Middle Rhine Valley
Mon 29 Nov 2021
Day 5: Rudesheim am Rhein, DE
Mon 29 Nov 2021 | 2:00 PM To 10:00 PM
Day 6: Mannheim, DE
Tue 30 Nov 2021 | 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM
Day 7: Strasbourg, FR
Wed 1 Dec 2021 | 8:00 AM To 1:00 PM
Day 8: Basel, CH
Thu 2 Dec 2021 | Arrive 6:00 AM
With its castles, historic towns and terraced vineyards, so beautiful is the Upper Middle Rhine Valley the entire region is a treasured UNESCO site, notable for its breathtaking Rhine Gorge and iconic Lorelei Rock. Follow the Rhine and Moselle rivers to explore world-class cities and scenic villages in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands and Switzerland.
Crystal River Cruises
Discover the Great Rivers of Europe
From the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line comes an unrivalled new way to explore the legendary capitals and enchanting landscapes of Europe’s majestic waterways. Introducing the all-suite river yachts of Crystal River Cruises. With more overnight stays featuring exclusive experiences ashore, culture seekers and adventurists will appreciate the privileged access and rare opportunity to explore on uniquely personal terms.
About Crystal River Cruises
ALL THE HALLMARKS OF THE LEGENDARY CRYSTAL EXPERIENCE
Service. Space. Quality. Choices - Completely reimagining the European river experience with the most spacious, state-of-the-art fleet of five all-suite river yachts boasting exceptional design and unparalleled all-inclusive amenities, including butler service for every suite.
Each Crystal ship has its own atmosphere and own unique character. With each voyage you sail, you are sure to discover something new on board, but will always come 'home' to a welcomed familiarity-your Crystal Family.
Nowhere else does the grandeur and serenity of the world come into view more clearly than it does from the sublime comfort and quiet privacy of your well-appointed verandah stateroom or suite.
THE HEART OF REVELRY
Welcoming ambiance of contemporary style and warmth, Crystal Cove is host to soft piano music and lively conversation. An ideal setting whether meeting for pre-dinner cocktails or following a day ashore.
TRAVEL TO TASTE THE WORLD
Renowned for the award-winning cuisine, the elegant Crystal Dining Room aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony set the stage for exceptional culinary experiences throughout the day. Evenings are enhanced with a progressive new Modern menu served alongside a Classic menu of traditional favorites.
Bars & Lounges
Fresh mango, muddled raspberries or a zest of ginger. Savor a custom-blended cocktail at the Crystal Cove bar, where something as seemingly simple as an aperitif becomes a stellar event unto itself.