Aboard Seabourn Odyssey, you’ll discover an ambiance that is relaxed and casual, elegant and unassuming with the distinctive silhouette and signature features that are ours alone. Paired with an exclusive intimacy and true sense of camaraderie that is so treasured by Seabourn guests.
Designed by Yran & Storbraaten, the world’s foremost architects of ultra-luxury ships, Seabourn Odyssey will accommodate 450-guests with the same personal feel and relaxed ambience of her sisters, Pride, Spirit and Legend. The intimate lounges with open-bar policy, the water sports Marina, all-suite accommodations — 90% with private verandas, a luxurious two-deck spa, numerous pools and outstanding choices in dining including menus by the renowned chef Charlie Palmer. But perhaps, best of all, her service ratio remains the highest at sea.
This ship has 4 restaurants:
- The Restaurant – traditional dining and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with menus by celebrity chef Charlie Palmer.
- Restaurant 2 – an intimate, contemporary restaurant with innovative tasting menus and wine pairings.
- The Colonnade – an indoor/outdoor restaurant with an open kitchen, serving breakfast, lunch and themed dinners.
- Patio Grill – casual poolside patio dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- In-suite service – always available from our 24-hour suite service menu or, during dinner hours, served course by course from The Restaurant menu.
- Grand Salon – An entertainment venue for watching a cabaret performance, a first-run film or to dance the night away
- Observation Bar – A sophisticated lounge featuring sweeping views
- The Club – Enjoy cocktails, live music and later in the evening a DJ
- Sky Bar – The perfect place for a nightcap under the stars
- Patio Bar – Features live, al fresco entertainment, weather permitting
- Seabourn Square – Features a European style coffee bar
The Spa at Seabourn
Step into The Spa at Seabourn aboard Seabourn Odyssey – a state-of-the-art facility that’s the largest of its kind on any luxury ship. Our magnificent sanctuary of health and fitness, where cutting-edge fitness equipment will motivate you while murmuring waves and therapeutic massages help soothe the senses and renew your inner glow.
For exercise, take part in a daily class in the fitness studio – maybe pilates or yoga. The gym is equipped with the most innovative ways to work out including cardio, strength, and weight-training or have a personal trainer show you the ropes. Our beauty salon offers the entire spectrum of services from haircuts and hair coloring to manicures and makeovers.
Then succumb to temptation. Step into the stunning two-deck spa with its soothing waterfall, sweeping views, intoxicating aromas and contemporary setting of serene minimalism. Slip into the thalassotherapy pool and let water work its magic. Relax under the soothing hands of our certified massage therapists. Indulge in a collection of treatments from ten Eastern cultures – everything from the Chinese art of reflexology to the ancient art of aromatherapy. Experience the healing properties of warm stones, seaweed wraps and rejuvenating massages. Or add the caressing touch of an ocean breeze with a treatment on a private terrace while you gaze out to sea through half-closed eyes.
- Seabourn Square – Innovative concierge lounge; services include pursers, tours, computer center, library and coffee bar
- Marina – Unique in sea pool and complimentary water sports(select ports)
- Meeting Room – Complete with full audio and video technology
- Card Room – Cards, score cards and a variety of board games are available
- Sunterrace – High atop the ship featuring double sun-beds
- Our two outdoor pools, one indoor thalassotherapy pool and six whirlpools
- Complimentary Massage Moments®
- Sports Deck
- Wi-Fi access from suites and public rooms
- Duty-free shops