Follow the romantic Rhine through quaint villages in Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands to explore Gothic cathedrals, grand palaces and imposing fortresses; stroll Rüdesheim’s famous Drosselgasse and savor a locally produced pinot noir at a wine tavern.
|Cruise Line||Crystal River Cruises|
|Cruise Package Type||Cruise Only|
|Ports of Call Basel, Kehl, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Rudesheim, Koblenz, Cologne, Amsterdam|
- All-suite, butler-serviced accommodations
- All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside
- Michelin-inspired, farm-to-table dining
- Unlimited fine wines, Champagnes, premium spirits, and beers
- Welcome bottle of champagne and two bottles of wine in-suite
- Unlimited soft-drinks and bottled water in-suite
- 24-hour room service with options available from Waterside Restaurant
- 24-hour Wi-Fi access; 60 minutes of complimentary
- Wi-Fi/Internet usage per person per day
- Complimentary use of Atlanta eBikes in every destination
- Complimentary airport transfers between the airport and river yacht on days of embarkation and disembarkation
- You maybe eligible to earn Qantas frequent flyer points with this purchase.
- * This product is priced in United States Dollars (USD), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- Prices are based on best available cruise fare per person, inclusive of all discounts.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
|Two-Bedroom Crystal Penthouse with Panoramic Balcony-Window||
|One-Bedroom Crystal Penthouse with Panoramic Balcony-Window||
|Deluxe Suite with Panoramic Balcony-Window||
|Petite Suite with Panoramic Balcony-Window||
* All fares and savings are per person, in U.S. dollars based on double occupancy. Fares are cruise only and do not include taxes, fees, and port charges of US$175 per person. Rates are based off a sailing departing on 04May19. Other departure dates may be at a higher supplement, for more information please contact one of our Travel Specialists.
CRYSTAL RIVER CRUISES SIGNATURE HALLMARKS
- The only all-suite river ships in Europe; every suite featuring a king-size bed, most with walk-in closets
- The only river line to include European butler service for every room category
- Michelin star-inspired farm-to-table dining, featuring Crystal’s acclaimed cuisine with regionally inspired menus
- Complimentary Crystal Signature Event on every itinerary
- Unlimited fine wines, champagnes, premium spirits and beers, as well as soft drinks and bottled water
- All gratuities, shipboard and shoreside included
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi, plus high-tech in-suite amenities including bedside iPad directory
- Crystal Collection of curated destination experiences in every port, both inclusive and optional
Set to make her maiden voyage in June 2017, the Crystal Bach will make a splash in the luxury cruise market. Bringing the award winning Crystal service to itineraries along the Rhine, Crystal Bach will exceed your expectations at every turn.
Crystal River Cruises
Discover the Great Rivers of Europe
From the World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line comes an unrivalled new way to explore the legendary capitals and enchanting landscapes of Europe’s majestic waterways. Introducing the all-suite river yachts of Crystal River Cruises. With more overnight stays featuring exclusive experiences ashore, culture seekers and adventurists will appreciate the privileged access and rare opportunity to explore on uniquely personal terms.
About Crystal River Cruises
ALL THE HALLMARKS OF THE LEGENDARY CRYSTAL EXPERIENCE
Service. Space. Quality. Choices - Completely reimagining the European river experience with the most spacious, state-of-the-art fleet of five all-suite river yachts boasting exceptional design and unparalleled all-inclusive amenities, including butler service for every suite.
Each Crystal ship has its own atmosphere and own unique character. With each voyage you sail, you are sure to discover something new on board, but will always come 'home' to a welcomed familiarity-your Crystal Family.
Nowhere else does the grandeur and serenity of the world come into view more clearly than it does from the sublime comfort and quiet privacy of your well-appointed verandah stateroom or suite.
THE HEART OF REVELRY
Welcoming ambiance of contemporary style and warmth, Crystal Cove is host to soft piano music and lively conversation. An ideal setting whether meeting for pre-dinner cocktails or following a day ashore.
TRAVEL TO TASTE THE WORLD
Renowned for the award-winning cuisine, the elegant Crystal Dining Room aboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony set the stage for exceptional culinary experiences throughout the day. Evenings are enhanced with a progressive new Modern menu served alongside a Classic menu of traditional favorites.
Bars & Lounges
Fresh mango, muddled raspberries or a zest of ginger. Savor a custom-blended cocktail at the Crystal Cove bar, where something as seemingly simple as an aperitif becomes a stellar event unto itself.