Enjoy a pre-Christmas adventure of thrilling megacities and idyllic beaches. Super-modern Singapore is easy to get along with, while massive Jakarta promises a thrill for all of the senses, with ambitious skyscrapers and souk-like markets of fresh fruit standing side by side. Indonesian islands like beautiful Bali promise sparkling sunsets and stress-dissolving days of beach bliss
|Embarkation||Singapore, Southeast Asia|
|Cruise Line||Silversea Cruises|
|Cruise Package Type||Cruise Only|
|Ports of Call Singapore, Day At Sea, Jakarta, Karimunjawa, Semarang, Lembar, Benoa|
- Benefit from reduced Air Fares + Included hotel and transfers + FREE shore excursions
- Single occupancy supplements starting at only 25%
- Including all shipboard main meals (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Daily onboard entertainment (fees may apply to some activities)
- You maybe eligible to earn Qantas frequent flyer points with this purchase.
- Book by 31Jan19
- Prices are based on best available cruise fare per person, inclusive of all discounts.
- All prices based on cash or cheque payment - credit card fees may apply.
- Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply.
Silversea Cruise Fares Inclusions
- Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Free WiFi throughout the ship
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member for every guest
- Multiple restaurants, diverse cuisine, open-seating dining
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment and enrichment lecturers
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Onboard gratuities
ASIA – ALL INCLUSIVE
Book by 31Jan19 and enjoy:
– Business Class for $999 each way or FREE Economy Class Roundtrip
– FREE pre-cruise hotel
– FREE transfers between airport, hotel and ship
– FREE selected shore excursions in every port
|Day||Destination||Arrival Date/Time||Departure Date/Time|
|2||Day At Sea||14/12/2018||00:00||14/12/2018||00:00|
|7||Day At Sea||19/12/2018||00:00||19/12/2018||00:00|
Located on the upper deck, and offering spectacular sunset views, the Superior Veranda Suite has all the comforts and luxury that you can expect aboard. A comfortable living space, attention to detail and a generous expanse of amenities, this stunning suite makes for a cosy home while on the seas. But perhaps this suite’s finest asset lies just outside, as floor-to-ceiling glass doors open onto a private veranda, making every sunset feel as if it is yours alone.
Dimensions: 36 m2 / 387 sq. ft including veranda: (6 m2 / 64 sq. ft)
The Classic Veranda Suite provides generous living space for voyagers. Located lower bow, the Classic Veranda Suite offers all the comfort and attention to detail that you can expect aboard — both inside and out. A generous expanse of interior comforts — elegant décor, stunning marble bathroom and ample seating area, make this a cosy home away from home. But perhaps this suite’s finest asset lies just outside, as floor-to-ceiling glass doors open onto a private veranda, making every sunset feel as if it is yours alone.
Dimensions: 36 m2 / 387 sq. ft including veranda (6 m2 / 64 sq. ft)
Picture yourself taking a delicious breakfast on your private veranda. Imagine watching the sun set, a flute of chilled champagne in hand, setting sail for your next destination. Prestigious, classic and sophisticated, this stylish apartment suite offers the ultimate in finest accommodation on board. Set aside for those who seek a superlative level of space, comfort and service, the Owner’s Suite has it all. The adjoining bedroom, with its en-suite bathroom, offers its own spectacular sea views.
Dimensions: 119 m2 / 1281 sq. ft & 129 m2 / 1389 sq. ft including veranda (12 m2 / 129 sq. ft)
Indulge in the epitome of ultra-luxury cruising. The Grand Suite is for those who want to experience sailing in style. The sophistication of the Silversea philosophy coupled with ample interior and exterior space makes this the perfect choice for serious travellers. With the biggest verandas on board, enjoy entertaining new friends or simply sharing intimate meals while contemplating spectacular sunsets. Savour the sense of well-being offered by the luxurious furnishings and modern amenities. Offering an unprecedented level of relaxation, the Grand Suite is the perfect romantic getaway.
Dimensions: One bedroom: 137 m2 / 1475 sq. ft including veranda: (44 m2 /474 sq. ft) | Two bedrooms: 174 m2 / 1873 sq. ft including veranda: (50 m2 / 538 sq. ft)
Designed with the values of the culture of living in mind, the Royal Suite offers a vast, eloquent space. Precise lines, authentic Italian craftsmanship and fine materials make up just some of the details of this stunning suite. Commanding and majestic, the Royal Suite boasts a lavish living area perfect for entertaining, plush interior furnishings and sweeping seascapes from the private terrace. The comfort of the spacious apartment makes this the ideal space for those wanting to feel the true comfort and luxury of the Silversea philosophy.
Dimensions: One bedroom: 105 m2 / 1130 sq. ft including veranda (12 m2 / 129 sq. ft) | Two bedrooms: 142 m2 / 1528 sq. ft including veranda (18 m2 / 194 sq. ft)
Silverea’s brand new luxury cruiseliner is launching in less than a year, the Silver Muse is ready to inspire your travel in 2017. The new vessel will boast the highest number of large suites in the Silversea fleet. Not only will this offer the most enhanced combination flexibility, but all are rated to be ultra-luxurious six-star accommodations. With more dining options than any other ultra-luxury ship — eight venues including an exclusive Relais & Chateaux restaurant, Silver Muse offers the finest and widest culinary bespoke experience at sea. The new ship will also take a new approach to onboard entertainment with a state-of-the-art theatre, an outstanding pool and surroundings, an exclusive spa area, plus cosy corners, outdoor lounges and relaxing spaces.
DECK 4 Atlantide Indochine Kaiseki La Dame by Relais & Châteaux
DECK 5 Reception/ Guest Relations Shore Concierge Dolce Vita Venetian Lounge Cruise Consultant
DECK 6 Zagara Spa Beauty Salon Fitness Centre
DECK 7 La Terrazza Silver Note CasinoDECK 8 Connoisseur’s Corner Boutiques Arts Café Conference/ Card Room
DECK 9 Panorama Lounge Activities Room & Outdoor Area
DECK 10 Pool Whirlpools The Grill Pool Bar & Grill Whirlpool Area
DECK 11 Tor’s Observation Library Spaccanapoli Jogging Track
Welcome Aboard. Since the earliest days of sail, there has been something special about traveling by ship. It’s about fresh air and sunshine. Breathtaking vistas and 360-degree views. New cultures and delightful discoveries. It’s unhurried and relaxing. It is the magical experience of discovering the world and enjoying the special ambiance of an immaculately run ship that drives everything that Silversea Cruises do. Silversea’s all-inclusive ultra luxury vacations appeal to discriminating travelers accustomed to plush accommodations and attentive, individual service. Silversea is distinguished by its award-winning all-suite ships, impeccable service and all-inclusive fares featuring: all outside suites (more than 85 percent with private verandas); all beverages, including select wines and spirits; all gratuities; all port charges; all transfers and porterage; and a special shoreside event, The Silversea Experience, on select sailings. You'll revel in the space, privacy and fine appointments of these ships. An onboard experience like no other.
Transcending the Trends
Renowned for extraordinary worldwide voyages aboard intimate, all-inclusive ships, Silversea is a luxury cruise line that offers unparalleled service and superlative comfort. Discover the art of luxury travel as perfected by Silversea Cruises.
- Intimate, elegant ships
- Extraordinary space per guest ratio
- Superlative service
- Nearly one crew member for every guest
- All ocean-view suites, over 85% with private verandas*
- Butler service for all ships, all guests -
- Open-seating in The Restaurant
- No assigned time, no assigned table
- Alternative dining options
- Multiple venues
- Gourmet menus by Relais & Châteaux
- Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows*
- Enrichment lecturers, acclaimed chefs and destination consultants
- Fares include onboard gratuities - Complimentary beverages served throughout the ship – including fine wines, champagnes, spirits, bottled water, specialty coffees and soft drinks - In-room bar and refrigerator stocked with your preferred beverage selections - Complimentary 24-hour room service and in-suite dining* served course-by-course from The Restaurant - Complimentary shoreside events on select voyages - Complimentary guided excursions ashore on Silversea Expeditions aboard the Silver Explorer - Complimentary transportation into town in most ports of call *Aboard the Silver Explorer expedition ship: select suites have verandas or French balconies; production shows and in-suite dining are not offered.
Cuisine from Celebrity Restauranteurs
As your ship changes latitude and longitude, the menu changes to reflect the flavors of the region. The main event: inspired dining. Step into The Restaurant and you know you've arrived for a very special dining experience. The Restaurant is elegant, but not stuffy. The European-trained waiters are attentive and personable. The finest wines from an extensive list are carefully chosen and poured into sparkling European crystal glasses. Polished Christofle silverware is laid on crisp linens. The stage is now set for the main event: inspired dishes created by Silversea's Master Chefs. These dishes are complemented by those of La Collection du Monde, created by the world-class chefs of culinary partner Relais & Chateaux. Marked by innovation and creativity, you're sure to enjoy these epicurean delights and a dining experience that rivals the best restaurants the world over. Evening menus allow guests to sample a variety of dishes from the Silversea Signature Series which combine classic French cooking techniques with the savory spices and sumptuous fare of foreign lands. For lovers of authentic Italian cuisine, the ship's Terrace Cafe is transformed each evening into the alternative dining venue "Cucina Italiana" featuring delectable dishes from the different regions of Italy. Silversea also offers "Light & Healthy Cuisine" for guests wishing alternate menu selections for a low fat, low cholesterol and low sodium diet. The ships feature single seating dining so that guests may dine when and with whom they wish.
Most luxury brands began in Europe, and even today Italy is universally acknowledged as the world-centre of style, design, and that intangible allure called la dolce vita. There are the world’s leading fashion designers from Armani to Ferragamo, the temptations of la cucina Italiana, the Chiantis and Brunellos of Tuscany. And in the ultra-luxury travel market — there’s the polished perfection of Silversea. Onboard, the style is inspired by the golden age of cruising. Decorative Art Deco design elements lend a sophisticated 1930s ambience to this luxury cruise line. From the ceiling lights in Le Champagne and the sky-lit main staircase, to the innovative Stars Supper Club aboard Silver Spirit, Silversea guests sail the world surrounded by a provocative blend of modern elegance and timeless glamour — the sensations of history’s most romantic travel era.
Gratuities are included in your cruise fare. No additional tipping is required or expected.
Founded: 1994 No. of Vessels
- 7, ranging from 100 to 540 pax
- Silver Cloud & Silver Wind (296 pax)
- Silver Shadow & Silver Whisper (382 pax)
- Silver Spirit (540 pax)
- Silver Explorer - expedition ship (132 pax)
- Silver Galapagos (Sep 2013) expedition ship (100 pax)
- Well-travelled international guests
- Spacious ultra-luxury suites - most with private verandas, and all with Butler Service
- Some of the largest suites at sea, featuring luxurious amenities that can be customised to guest’s individual preferences
Dining & Beverages
- Open-seating dining with a choice of alternatives
- The only Relais & Chateaux restaurant at sea and a partnership with “Slow Food”
- Complimentary beverages
- In-suite dining and 24-hour room service
- Production shows, classical concerts and folkloric performances
- Enrichment lectures, culinary & wine experts
- Show Lounge, Casino, Spa at Silversea, Pool, Library & Internet Cafe, Panorama Lounge, The Observation Lounge, Fitness Centre, Connoisseur’s Corner, Boutiques, Bar, Restaurant, La Terrazza, Le Champagne
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Butler service for all ships, all suites
- Complimentary beverages
- Gratuities and port charges
- 24-hour room service
- Transportation into town (most ports)