2018 Carnival Dates
Winner’s Parade in Rio Date
Once seen and experienced you will come back for more at the Salvador Carnival! While the exuberance of the Parade is what strikes most people, there is much more to it than meet the eyes as the Carnival is a full four continuing days of partying all over the country.
Let Brazil colour your life! Whether you seek biggest parties on earth and lots of fun, great music, and dance, pristine beaches, tropical rainforests, indigenous culture, you will find it there! Featuring: 10 Nights 11 Days Salvador and Rio or Morro de Sao Paulo Carnival
Why Salvador Carnival?
Most people think that Carnival in Rio de Janeiro is the most popular Carnival in the world, but to Brazilians, it’s in Salvador, Bahia. Unlike Carnival in Rio, where most of the festivities are in bleachers and balls throughout the city, watching the fancy parades, you get to actually participate in the Carnival in Salvador. If you like humungous street parties, Salvador is the place you want to be. It’s a crowd participation party as parades of live bands on big tall 3 story floats with powerful sound systems roll through the city and endless crowds of partiers follow along dancing and drinking until the point of passing out!!!
Carnival in Salvador is characterised by 24/7 partying. Over a million people hit the streets to celebrate the biggest party in the world. People from all over Brazil travel to Bahia for Carnival. Carnival in Rio is more touristy as opposed to Carnival in Bahia, which is more authentic and local. Bahia is also safer. Rio de Janeiro attracts many thieves and pickpocketers because of the amount of tourists from all over the world.
For information regarding 2018 rates & availability, please contact one of our Travel Specialists.
- 6 Nights 4-star or luxury Apartments Accommodation in Salvador
- 4 Nights Party Service in Salvador
- 4 Nights 5-star+ Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro or Morro de Sao Paulo
- 2 Nights VIP Party Service in Rio de Janeiro,
- VIP entry/Cover Charges/Tables/VIP Area Nightly
- Transfers to clubs each night in Rio
- Private guides or 4 nights party tickets/service on Wed – Sat, Morro de Sao Paulo
- Airport Transfers Both Ways in Salvador, Rio, or boat transfer from Salvador to Morro de Sao Paulo
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 24 Hour On-Location Staff in all destinations
- Rio Only packages are available upon request. If you are in Rio, you must attend the most prestige Carnival Ball hosted by Copacabana Palace– for more information please speak to one fo our Travel Specialists.
- Salvador Only packages available upon request.
WHY Purchase your Carnival 2017 PARTY Package
- Personalised Service – 24 Hour On-Site Staff and private guides each night of Carnival
- Expertise – your hosts in each destination has extensive experience in these events and know how to maximise your time and have the most fun in Brazil! Choosing the right parties to participate can make or break your experience.
- No Hassles – There’s no planning on your part. The package provides you with a vacation of a lifetime. All you need to do is to show up!
- Party with Locals – access to the best parties during and after Carnival
- VIP Access into Rio de Janeiro’s Best Clubs – Front of the line and access to VIP section of clubs
- Safety – With millions of people on the street, Carnival can be a bit overwhelming if you are on your own. We provide you with 24/7 on-location staff and guides each party night
- Quality – All of the hotels and suppliers are hand-picked by staff with years of experience hosting these events
- Why not? – You will have a vacation of a lifetime!