Nestled in 12 acres of landscaped gardens, the beautiful Hotel Bel-Air is where some of the world’s most celebrated personalities go to relax and rejuvenate in style. Just minutes from Beverly Hills and Los Angeles’ most popular attractions, Hotel Bel-Air is regarded as one of the most beautiful hotels in the world.
At this luxury Los Angeles Hotel, royal treatment is expected and the gorgeous rooms will ensure a truly extravagant stay. Hotel Bel-Air has won consistent praise for its impeccable service, luxuriously-appointed rooms, and charming atmosphere. The expert team at the Bel-Air takes great pride in making sure each guest’s stay is as pleasurable as it is memorable.
One of the most prestigious 5-star experiences in Los Angeles is waiting at Hotel Bel-Air
Dining and Entertainment
Indulge in the renowned, modern California cuisine, laced with European and Mediterranean influences, courtesy of Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air. The Los Angeles Hotel seasonal menu is based on locally sourced ingredients from farmers’ markets and inspired by the healthy lifestyle synonymous with California. To top it off, the elegant dining room and the sumptuous garden terrace both offer the perfect setting to enjoy such fine dining.
For something a little lighter – or perhaps more thirst quenching – the Bel-Air hotel’s Bar and Lounge offers some of the tastiest bites and finest cocktails in the whole of California. Relax in complete comfort amongst the rich wood-panelled walls and the sophisticated live piano music, as the experienced mixologists and bar team do their magic.
For a touch of indulgence, the elegantly-appointed Bel-Air Hotel Spa by La Prairie is an oasis within an oasis, complete with a private patio, beautiful mosaic steam rooms, and even a waterfall. Offering only the finest face and body treatments, including customized age-defying facials and unique massages, the spa is a good choice for those looking for some well-deserved downtime.
Hotel Bel-Air Services and Amenities
- Concierge – The hotel’s VIP Concierge team has spent decades building relationships to give guests the best VIP services available.
- Complimentary Transportation – Hotel Bel-Air is located just off Sunset Boulevard in Bel-Air only a few minutes from Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Westwood, and West Hollywood. From 9:00am – 9:00pm daily, complimentary transportation is offered within a three-mile radius of the hotel.
- Families – At Hotel Bel-Air, families and children have the opportunity to experience a unique luxury destination and spend time exploring and learning.
- Pets – Hotel Bel-Air loves and adores all living creatures, especially dogs. The hotel has a program to ensure furry friends are treated like royalty and feel as special as their owners.
- The Pool – For over 65 years, the signature oval-shaped pool has been the focal point of Hotel Bel-Air. Once a former horse riding ring for the Bell estate, the swimming pool is surrounded by hanging palms and cascading blooms.
- Business Centre – Adjacent to the Lobby Lounge, the Business Center at Hotel Bel-Air is available for enjoyment and convenience. Surf the net, work, research local travel destinations or print airline tickets 24-hours a day via key card access. The Business Center features one PC and one MAC workstation with the latest software.
- Boutique Pavilion – The Boutique offers guests a wide variety of custom-made merchandise, from cashmere and silks to jewelry and leathers. It is a shop filled with timeless treasures. Many of the items are from abroad and sold exclusively in the United States at Hotel Bel-Air.
- Joseph Martin Hair and Beauty – Located adjacent to the Hotel Bel-Air Spa by La Prairie, Joseph Martin Hair & Beauty offers a selection of hair and beauty services for awards shows, social events, weddings or if you just need to feel fabulous. The salon is conveniently located on the promenade level, opposite the signature shop.