Jean-Michel is a luxury eco retreat that ticks all boxes for a fabulous couples or family getaway. Spectacular diving, yoga classes, night snorkelling and waterfall hikes, all combined with exceptional cuisine and 25 traditionally designed Fijian bures. Children will also love this resort, with an excellent Kids Club that not only entertains but educates.
Located amidst 17 acres of coconut plantation overlooking Savusavu Bay this stylish resort fuses contemporary décor with traditionally designed Fijian bures. Strongly committed to sustainable tourism, Jean-Michel’s real strength lies in its ability to provide a romantic luxury experience for couples seeking a secluded hideaway, whilst at the same time offering one of Fiji’s most comprehensive and responsible children’s programmes. A dedicated family pool with water slide, toddler and wading pools, Sunsmart Bula (Kids) Club for children aged 6-12 and the provision of a dedicated nanny for children U6 years make this the only luxury Fiji resort that fully caters for families year round.
Dining at Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji is a pleasure and the resort has become renowned for its exceptional cuisine, using only the freshest of ingredients such as locally caught seafood, tropical fruits and home grown organic vegetables. The resort combines relaxation and indulgence with a plentiful selection of eco-friendly guest activities such as both day and night snorkelling with their resident Marine Biologist, village visits, private beach picnics, diving, fishing, rainforest and waterfall hikes, tennis and daily yoga.
Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Resort ticks all the holiday boxes – great food, stylish accommodation, luxuriant spa packages, world class snorkelling and diving, a wonderful selection of activities for those who are inclined and a Kids Club that not only entertains your children but educates them at the same time.
One visit to this beautiful, award winning resort will never be enough!
Fantastic Six Night Family Escape
A luxury family holiday deal that ticks all the boxes. You, and your little ones, will be well looked after. This luxury for less package includes six nights in five star accommodation and more…even your very own Fijian nanny!
|Departure City||Price Per Adult|
- International flights ex Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne incl Air taxes
- Return domestic flights from Nadi to Savusavu Return vehicle transfers from Savusavu Airport
- 6 nights at Jean Michel Cousteau Resort in an Garden Bure (TWO FREE NIGHTS!)
- All meals & soft drinks, bottled Fiji water, speciality loose- leaf teas and coffees.
- Most resort activities
- Guided snorkeling trips with resident marine biologist
- Guided excursions & nature walks
- Daily early morning yoga class.
- FOR THE CHILDREN: Themed Bula Club, daily for children 12 years and under includes all activities, meals and soft drinks for children.
- Facilities include a family pool with water slide, activities bure, toddlers nap bure, trampoline, swings, flying fox, cascading water Mushroom Toddlers shallow pool and playground.
- Evening entertainment and supervision for children are provided up to 9 pm.
- Children aged 5 and under have the luxury of their own dedicated nanny from 8am – 9 pm daily.
Plus Your Choice of ONE of the Following:
- Non – certified divers: Resort Course & 1 tank dive for 1 adult and 3 x 1 hour Bobo massage treatment for the other adult
- Or Certified divers: 3 x 1 tank dives for 2 adults
- Or 3 x 1 tank dives for 1 adult and 3 x Bobo massage treatments for other adult
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.