Accommodation & Suite Features
One Bedroom Harbour
Rates are per room for 2 people in 1 queen bed. Maximum 2 people per room. Suites overlook the Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay. All the suites have separate living areas, serviced kitchen, laundry facilities, corner spa bath and private balcony.
One Bedroom Garden
Rates are per room for 2 people in 1 queen bed. Maximum 2 people per room. These suites overlook the Royal Botanic Gardens. All the suites have a separate living area, fully serviced kitchen, laundry facilities, corner spa bath and private balcony.
- Suites are spacious and range from 75sqm to 100sqm, over twice the size of a standard hotel room
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Breathtaking, uninterrupted harbour, bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens or city views
- All suites have balconies, opening windows and a spa bath
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen and integrated laundry
- All two-bedroom suites have two bathrooms
- Deluxe mini bar
- Alarm clock/radio
- 3 x ISD/STD telephones
- 2 x remote control television sets with CNN,
- Video player
- In-house movies
- Bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- In-suite safe
- Voice-mail facility and fax/modem lines in every suite
- 24 hour in-suite dining
- Daily housekeeping service
- 24 hour Reception and Concierge
- Valet grocery, shopping, dry cleaning and laundry services
- Undercover valet security car parking
- Complimentary daily newspaper
Dining & Restaurants
With spectacular views to Circular Quay and the harbour, the Quadrant Restaurant provides a unique setting for any dining experience. The cuisine, featuring contemporary Australian cuisine, with Mediterranean and Asian flavours, is both light and appetising – while the service is attentive yet unobtrusive.
Daily Lunch Special – for just A$55.00 enjoy your choice of two courses with fine Yalumba shiraz or chardonnay. Available Monday to Friday.
Pre-Theatre dinner special – an imaginative main course and a glass of fine Australian wine – for A$29.00 per person. Available from 5.30 – 7.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Sample Menu Items*
– Steamed king prawn, scallop ravioli, almond miso dressing
– Char grilled wagyu beef daikon and cilantro salad
– Pepper crusted grain fed beef tenderloin, potato gnocchi, morel butter
– Atlantic salmon, courgette, sweet cider beurre blanc
– Kaffir lime sorbet, fresh lychee and summer berry salad
– Orange and chocolate marquise
*Menu is subject to change
Located on the mezzanine level, the ECQ Bar provides patrons with the city’s most talked-about views of Sydney Harbour, the Bridge and Circular Quay. A popular meeting place, it is an ideal spot to catch up with friends at the end of a busy day, or to simply relax over a quiet drink or coffee.
In-suite dining service
As all suites feature a separate lounge and dining room, in-suite dining is one of the many pleasures enjoyed by Quay Grand guests. With a wide selection of dishes superbly prepared by our chefs from Quadrant Restaurant, the in-suite dining menu rivals that of many of Sydney’s better known restaurants. Special dietary requirements can be met on request. Guests can also choose to take in the spectacular views whilst dining on their private balcony.
Amenities and Attractions:
Distance from Airport: 12km
City Centre : 0.5 km
Quay Grand is located right on Circular Quay, in Sydney’s central business district. Overlooking the harbour, it offers spectacular views of Sydney’s famous harbour and bridge, the Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens and city skyline. The historic Rocks area and major shopping, restaurant and tourist attractions, are all within easy walking distance of the hotel.
- Harbour cruises
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Circular Quay
- The Historic Rocks Area
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Fort Denison
- Taronga Park Zoo
- Sydney Tower
- Queen Victoria Building
- Sydney Town Hall
- Sydney Aquarium
- State Library of NSW
- Art Gallery of NSW
- Museum of Contemporary Art