5 Night Fly & Stay Package
Travel Period: 01Nov18 – 18Dec18 / 08Jan19 – 31Mar19
Opening in 2018, Six Senses is Fiji’s newest luxury tropical paradise. Featuring spacious Villas with private pools, five dining venues, Wellness Village and an array of sport & leisure facilities. This luxurious resort is sure to impress.
|Departure City||Rates per person based on 2 people sharing from|
|Sydney or Brisbane||$3,850|
- Including International Flights
- Fijian meet & greet at Nadi Airport
- Return shared vehicle & launch transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at Six Senses Fiji in a Hideaway Pool Villa
- One free night (stay 5, pay 4) + breakfast daily
- Complimentary non-motorised activities (without instructor) including snorkel gear
- Beach accessories, wind surf gear and kayaks
- Daily complimentary yoga and stretching activities
- Evening cinema under the stars
- Select daily activities as per the weekly activity schedule
- Complimentary home-made ice cream daily
- Guest Experience Maker (GEM): a personal Fijian host for the entire stay
- Children under 12 years stay free (maximum number of children depends on room type)
- Children 0-5 years eat free from children’s menu
- Children 6-11 years eat breakfast free
- The Kokosi Kids Club is for children aged between 4-12 years to take part in fun, locally inspired activities
When you stay for a minimum of six consecutive nights, you receive one complimentary experience per villa or residence for every night booked.
Your choice of 14 out of the ordinary experiences at Six Senses Fiji: Fijian Cooking Class, Sundowner in your Villa, Local Village Visit, Breakfast in Bed, Gourmet Hamper, Wellness Screening, Manicure or Pedicure, Guided Meditation, Hobie Cat Hire, Island Snorkel, Back Massage, Learn to Surf Lesson, Fijian Kava Ceremony, Pack and Go Laundry.
*Minimum stay of 5 nights required. Blackout dates & high season surcharges apply.