Don’t miss the South Sydney Rabbitohs tackling the reigning premiers The North Queensland Cowboys in early July at Barlow Park in Cairns. Experience the thrills and the spills of live NRL action and make the trip to the game in person with this fantastic three night package from $1,295 per person.
- Return economy flights from Sydney with Qantas
- Return luxury coach transfers from Cairns Airport to your hotel
- Three nights accommodation at the Pullman Cairns International in a City/Mountain View Room
- Breakfast daily
- Premium tickets to the game
- Transfers to and from the game
- Fully escorted by one of our FirstClass travel specialists
|Fly with the Falcon – Mario Fenech|
- The trip is escorted by a NRL Ambassador and Rabbitohs Legend (TBC).
- A round of golf with Rabbitohs Legend*.
|Room Type||Price Per Person|
|City/Mountain View Room||$1,295|
All of our trips are based on 3 nights from Sydney. If you want to stay for 2, 4, 5 nights or even a week then we can easily arrange this for you. We can even fly you from Melbourne. Brisbane or any other departure point and not just Sydney. Please note that Rabbitoh Ambassadors, travel escorts and airport resort transfers are only available on the Sydney flights advertised.
Pullman Cairns International
Enjoy 5 star accommodation in Tropical North Queensland. Featuring 321 spacious guest rooms boasting spectacular views of the city harbour pool or mountains, The Pullman Cairns International is just moments from Cairns’ major shopping, dining and touring precincts.The Pullman Cairns International is the Tropical North’s largest 5-star hotel.
Perfectly located in Cairns CBD, just one block from the Reef Fleet Terminal, this beautiful heritage style hotel boasts spacious rooms, two pools, jacuzzi, saunas and a 10-room day spa.
- Depart Sydney at 10.25am with Qantas.
- Arrive in Cairns at 1.35pm transfer to the Pullman International Hotel to check in.
- Enjoy an optional morning golf outing with a Rabbitohs Legend – at Paradise Palms Country Club (optional extra) or spend the day at your own leisure enjoying the abundance of marvellous sites and experiences in Cairns.
- In the early afternoon make your way to Barlow Park to see the Rabbitohs play the Raiders from great seats.*
- Check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport for a 2.30pm flight to Sydney with Qantas.
- Arrive in Sydney at 5.30pm.
South Sydney Rabbitohs Golf Outing
You also have the optional extra to enjoy a golf package with a Rabbitohs Legend at the award winning Paradise Palms Country Club. Rates to be confirmed.
‘Top 5’ Experiences in Cairns:
From $40 per person.
With more than 100 ways to experience the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns offers the ultimate adventure on the world’s largest and most spectacular coral reef system. Tropical North Queensland is the closest destination to the Great Barrier Reef. Travel to a pontoon on the outer edge of the reef, dive straight from the back of the boat or swim out from an island to see this diverse ecosystem. Diving, snorkelling, sailing, cruising and island hopping are all part of everyday life in Tropical North Queensland, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
From $16.50 per person
Immerse yourself in the world’s oldest surviving rainforest amongst native flora and fauna that has existed for over 150 million years. Gushing waterfalls, endangered cassowaries, native bush tucker and ancient dreamtime legends are just some of the delights of a day in the rainforest.
From $35 per person
Adventurous by nature, Tropical North Queensland gets the adrenalin pumping with tours that are wilder, faster, higher, deeper and most definitely better.The diversity of the region will suit thrill seekers, the young at heart and those just wanting to relax. There are adrenaline charged activities such as bungy jumping, white water rafting and sky diving.
From $22.50 per person
The Cairns region is home to a number of indigenous groups who graciously offer visitors an insight into their culture. Visitors can experience educational and fun experiences with the people indigenous to the area.
From $16.50 per person
With the twin World Heritage areas of the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics rainforest side by side there are many opportunities to get close to more than 6000 species of animals.
From random encounters to interpretive self-guided rainforest boardwalks, coach and outback four-wheel-drive tours, guided night spotting excursions and wetlands abundant with bird life, Tropical North Queensland promises varied wildlife encounters.