Thousands of golfers make the pilgrimage to St Andrews, each and every year, hoping to walk in the footsteps, of the games greatest players. Very few are fortunate; most return home with their dream unfulfilled.
With this 3 night luxury programme, which includes a Pre-booked Guaranteed Old Course Tee Time, all of your golfing dreams come true!
|Travel Time||Old Course Hotel||Fairmont St Andrews|
|April and May||£2,260||£2,230|
|June to October||£2,395||£2,230|
- Three rounds of golf – one the Old (guaranteed), one on Kingsbarns or Carnoustie and one on the New, Jubilee or Castle* Championship courses
- Three nights (sharing a room) in the five-star Old Course Hotel or the five-star Fairmont St Andrews
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Lunches each day in the clubhouse restaurants **
- Three course dinner in your hotel on one evening
- Return transfers from your hotel to the golf courses each day
- Driving Range privileges
- Souvenir group photograph taken on the first tee of the Old Course
- A generous range of official souvenir merchandise
- Visit to the British Golf Museum
- A dedicated representative to co-ordinate your itinerary prior to arrival and available throughout your stay
4 and 5 night packages are also available. Any non-golfer travellers on this package will pay less than the above fare, please ask one of our travel specialists for details. Prices shown are inclusive of taxes and based upon double occupancy in standard rooms. Room upgrades available upon request.
All golfers playing the Old Course must be in possession of a valid handicap certificate showing a handicap of 24 or less for men and 36 or less for ladies. A minimum of 2 golfers are required to make a booking
A non-refundable deposit of 40% per person is required at time of booking with the balance payable no later than 16 weeks prior to your arrival.