British Airways to Singapore Business Class Year Round Fares
21 Days Advance Purchase
|To:||From: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide|
|Singapore||Return from $3,625|
ALL above fares are PER PERSON and INCLUDE all fuel surcharges and taxes. Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Advertised rates are based on the lowest available fare and may differ at time of booking. All featured “from” prices are based on the lowest priced routing for the destination(s) listed. Taxes may increase if stopping over at a destination, returning from an alternative port or if not paid in full at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost. Please ask one of our Travel Specialists for full details, terms and conditions.
You can use our online booking engine to search for availability or book online (Not available for mixed class fares). If rates differ from advertised fares, it may be due to conditions of the fares or limited availability of the lowest fares on the dates requested. Call us to help you find the best fares for suitable dates. Call us if you are booking flights departing within 3 working days. Seats are held when using the online booking engine, however tickets are not issued instantly, our Travel Specialists will contact you to confirm full details and preferred payment method before issuing tickets.
Year Round Fares
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth.
Other departure cities may be available, please speak to one of our Travel Specialists for more information.
Other destinations in Asia may also be available, please ask one of our Travel Specialists for more information.
|Routing & Flight Duration||Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth special fares are via Sydney with Qantas.|
Year Round Fares
Child and infant discounts vary, please consult your travel specialist for more details.
Credit Cards, Direct Deposit, Cheque, Luxury Pay Later, Payment details »
Change and cancellation fees applicable, please ask us for details
British Airways is a full-service global airline, offering year-round low fares with an extensive global route network flying to and from centrally-located airports.
British Airways can trace its origins back to the birth of civil aviation, the pioneering days following World War I. In the 90 years that have passed since the world’s first schedule air service on 25 August 1919, air travel has changed beyond all recognition. Each decade saw new developments and challenges, which shaped the path for the future.
- Best short-haul airline
- Best long-haul airline
- Favourite airline
- Best short-haul airline
- Best short-haul carrier
- Best airport lounge – Concorde Room
- Best frequent flyer programme
- Europe’s leading airline to Asia
- Europe’s leading airline: First Class
- Best European airline
- Best Business Class white wine- silver medal
- Best First Class white wine- gold medal
- Number one Business Superbrand
- Number one Consumer Superbrand
Singapore Stopover Accommodation
Raffles Hotel is Singapore’s most graceful landmark, whose charms now include a shopping arcade, a museum, romantic courtyards and a Victorian-style theatre, Jubilee Hall, a popular venue for film screenings and performances.
Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore offers luxurious accommodation a 10-minute walk from Raffles Place MRT Station. Offering free Wi-Fi and free parking, it boasts a rooftop landscaped pool and rooftop bar.
Other Singapore Accommodation
Singapore Hotel Search>>
Note: If you are flying with Singapore airlines and stop over in Singapore, discounted hotel rates may apply. Please contact our consultants for details.
More about destination Singapore>>
Singapore Airport Transfers
Things to Do in Singapore
Book online tours and sightseeing
London Hotel Search>>
More about destination London>>
London Airport Transfers
Book online transfer between London hotel and airport
Things to Do in London
Book online London tours and sightseeing & tickets
British Airways First Class epitomises the highest echelon of impeccable service, attention to detail and elegant surroundings. Everything has been designed around the customers' needs to ensure they enjoy a seamless journey from start to finish.
Your British Airways First Class Experience Includes:
- Your own private, spacious suite
- A fully flat bed with mattress and duvet
- Delicious and indulgent dining
- Access to luxurious lounges and spa treatments
- Exclusive and attentive service
- Complimentary luxury airport transfers (in selected cities)
Club World Business Class combines premium levels of comfort and service with the freedom and flexibility to make every journey unique and unforgettable. Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, there's a Club World seat with your name on it.
Your British Airways Business Class Experience Includes:
- A spacious seat, which converts into a fully flat bed
- Delicious food and drink options using fresh, local ingredients
- Aaccess to private lounges and luxurious spa treatments
- Dedicated check-in desks and priority boarding
Baggage allowance will change depending on your desired routing and chosen fare, please ask your Travel Specialist for exact information regarding luggage allowances for your flights.
Enjoy access to premium airport lounges when you fly Business or First Class. British Airways have over 60 dedicated British Airways departure lounges, and 90 additional partner lounges, worldwide for you to experience. You can use them if you are:
- flying with British Airways in First, Club World or Club Europe
- a Silver or Gold Member* of the British Airways Executive Club on a flight operated by British Airways or one of our oneworld partners
- an Emerald or Sapphire member* of any of the oneworld airline frequent flyer programmes on a flight operated by British Airways or one of our oneworld partners
- over the age of 18 years, or if under 18 years you are accompanied by a responsible adult. (Local laws relating to the consumption of alcohol will apply.)
* Includes access to more than 650 oneworld partner lounges.
**All lounge access is subject to capacity restrictions.