Sale until 28Feb20
KLM World Business Class
World Business Class is being transformed on increasingly more KLM aircraft! Designed by a famous Dutch designer, it will make you truly feel at home on board with us. Plus, you’ll float to your next destination in the new, super comfortable, full-flat seats:
- 180 degrees reclinable and 207 cm (81.5 in) long
- In-seat power and privacy canopy
- Personal entertainment system with 17 in screen
KLM Europe Business Class
Be one of the first to board the aircraft and enjoy lots of personal space! In rows with 3 seats, KLM will block all middle seats, so they remain unoccupied. This way, you always have a window or aisle seat!
- Seat with extra legroom and more recline
- In-seat power on our Boeing 737-700, -800 and -900 aircraft
- Enjoy a free newspaper and your copy of the Holland Herald, our in-flight magazine.
From a luxurious breakfast to a delicious 3-course meal: depending on the time of day and duration of your flight, KLM will serve a hot meal, sandwich, salad or tapas plate, and various snacks.
Enjoy a increased baggage allowance when you fly KLM Business Class. Baggage allowance will change depending on your desired routing and chosen fare, please ask your Travel Specialist for exact information regarding luggage allowances for your flights.
As a Business Class passenger you will enjoy complimentary access to KLM’s exclusive airport lounges. For more information regarding KLM’s Lounge Access please contact one of our Travel Specialists.
With a small homebase from which to work, KLM has maintained an international orientation from the beginning. KLM’s strength lies in the tightly-knit, worldwide network it has built up with its partners. This network links just about every important economic region in the world with the Netherlands and with each other. Passengers are able to transfer quickly and easily at Schiphol, KLM’s homebase, and practically every destination in the world can be easily accessed for cargo.
Throughout the years, KLM has put together cooperative efforts with a variety of airlines. Merger partner Air France is an important player in the AIR FRANCE KLM Group. On the North Atlantic route AIR FRANCE KLM Group has entered into a joint venture with Delta Air Lines, which Alitalia also joined in July 2010. Alongside Air France and KLM eleven other airlines are united in the SkyTeam alliance.
By connecting the networks of many different airlines throughout the world, KLM can take you from Schiphol to almost any spot on the globe. KLM regularly offers new destinations. When expanding its network, KLM pays keen attention to developments in a region or country’s economic situation and tourist industry, which offer opportunities for profitable growth.
Mainport Schiphol is the linchpin in the KLM network. For Air France this is the Paris airport Charles de Gaulle. Through their joint venture, KLM and Air France are able to enjoy the benefits of two hubs.
Network and hub are tightly interwoven. New destinations enhance the hub’s position and increase the appeal of Schiphol for both passengers and freight companies. They also improve the Netherlands’ competitive strength and benefit regional and national employment.
Codeshare Flights in Asia
- Malaysia Airlines operated flights between Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney to Kuala Lumpur
- Cathay Pacific operated flights between Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns Melbourne or Sydney to Hong Kong
- Qantas operated flights between Brisbane, Singapore or Hongkong. Between Melbourne Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong. As well as between Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Shanghai and Tokyo.
- Virgin Atlantic operated flights between Sydney and Kong Kong
- China Southern between Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Guangzhou