Sale until 31May19
Sale until 30Apr19
Sale until 31May19
Whether on long-haul flights, in Europe or in the Business Jet between Zurich and Newark – with SWISS Business you are banking on service at its best. Time to relax, time to work, time for gourmet moments and the good feeling that you will be fresh and alert for your next meeting. SWISS Business: an optimum combination of flexibility, efficiency and comfort.
Enjoy the SWISS Business advantages
- More comfort, space and privacy on board ensures you can work or rest in peace
- Save time with the check-in for business passengers
- Benefit from increased free checked baggage and carry-on baggage limits
- Reach your flight ‘just in time’ with priority boarding
- Culinary specialities, prepared by gourmet chefs (on intercontinental and longer European flights)
- Separate lounges: relax and escape from the hectic business or travel routine
- Priority check-in for your baggage, saving you time on arrival
- Miles & More participants collect twice as many miles as they would in Economy Class
- Enjoy an award-winning airline with award-winning flight attendants, SWISS is your competent and excellent partner around the globe.
With SWISS Business, you are banking on clear added value as well as on style, SWISS made flair, elegance and unparalleled hospitality.
For information regarding Business Class Lounge Access with Swiss Airlines please contact one of our Travel Specialists.
Baggage allowance will change depending on your desired routing and chosen fare, please ask your Travel Specialist for exact information regarding luggage allowances for your flights.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) serves destinations in countries all over the world from its Zurich hub and the further Swiss international airports of Basel and Geneva with. Switzerland’s airline embodies typical Swiss values such as hospitality, quality in every detail and personal care: SWISS aims to make all its customers feel totally at home.
Committed on various fronts to the careful and sustainable use of natural resources, and regards a responsible attitude to the environment as an integral part of its corporate culture. As part of the Lufthansa Group and a member of Star Alliance, SWISS remains true to its mission of providing quality air services that link Switzerland with Europe and the world.