Spiritual Angkor Journey
Travel Period: Until 31Mar21
Explore the magnificent temples and pagodas of Angkor; join monks in spiritual blessings and walking meditations; and indulge in traditional Khmer therapies and cuisine on this life-changing journey. You will learn the art of relaxation and how to experience the present moment in all of its fullness, beauty and simplicity.
Rates for 4 nights in United States Dollars start from US$7,650 based on twin share in a Suite
- Return transfers from Siem Reap airport or town
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks and choice of lunch or dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- Laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- Remork transportation within Siem Reap town
- Spiritual water blessing with Buddhist Monk
- Evening talk: Understanding Buddhism
- Two excursions to Angkor temples with English speaking guide
- Traditional Khmer Breakfast at Amansara’s Wooden Village House
- Khmer bath therapy (Sras)
- Hot herbal compress massage (Sor om Massa)
- Forest bathing experience
- Monk-led forest walking meditation
- Monk chanting in local Pagoda
- Ancestral Khmer incense class
This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified. A minimum stay of four nights is required. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 13.42% government tax.
United States Dollars
*Rates are subject to availability and changes without notice. Rate are based on the lowest available and may differ at time of booking. Other travel dates may be available at an additional cost.
Rates maybe subject to change due to Exchange Rate fluctuations. Use currency converter as a GUIDE ONLY.
For more information and other conditions please confirm with our Travel Specialists at time of booking.