Singita has taken top honours in 2019’s Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards, scooping both 3rd and 8th places among The Top 100 Hotels in the World. Singita Sabi Sand also secured the winning spot in The Top 10 Safari Lodges in Africa category.
Stay for 5, Pay for 4
Travel Period: Now – 19Dec19
Book a combination of five nights between Ebony and Sweni Lodge and receive one of the nights and one flight per person between the lodges complimentary.
For information regarding rates, please refer to the rates table below.
*A minimum stay of five nights is required.
|Lodge||No. of Units||Rates|
ZAR 27,750 per adult per night
ZAR 13,875 per child per night
|Pool Suite (min charge of 2 guests)||1||ZAR 33,300 per adult per night|
Please speak to one of our Travel Specialists for more details.
- All meals and beverages (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
- Twice daily open Land Rover safaris, walking safaris, mountain biking safaris (accompanied by experienced guides and trackers)
- Return road transfers between the Satara airstrip and the lodges
- Laundry service
- Tourism levy at ZAR 70 per person per night
- Telephone calls
- Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
- French Champagne
- Spa treatments
- Transport to and from the reserve (flights can be arranged at additional cost)
- Children aged 10 years and older are welcome at Singita Lebombo Lodge. Children of all ages are welcome at Singita Sweni Lodge.
- Infants under the age of 2 years will be accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 2-16 years will be accommodated at 50% of the adult rate when sharing a standard Suite with 1 adult or child.
- Children accommodated in their own suite will attract the full adult rate.
- Triples are available on request. An additional room needs to be booked and a minimum charge of 3 adults will apply.
- Families of up to 3 members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are required to book and pay for the use of a private safari vehicle (subject to availability)
- Families of 4 or more members (including at least 1 child under the age of 10) are guaranteed the complimentary use of a private safari vehicle.
- In the interest of safety, participation of children in game activities is at the discretion of the guide.
- A single supplement will apply if three or more single rooms are booked in a reservation.
- A supplement of 25% of the adult rate will be added from the third single room onwards.